понедельник, 30 декабря 2013 г.

Force to pay SL!

   Hello, my name is Imbanna Ghanduhar, Im in Second Life since 2009 year, SL administration stealed my money and banned all my accounts, I filed a complaint with paypal and I was refunded my money which were stolen by Linden Lab from my account!







   As you can see, they take the money, do not know why, and I ask, and they can addicts just so weird behave?


I will help everyone unban and restore trampled justice, totally free, just make with the help of lawyers lawsuit against tyranny and dishonesty Linden Lab, so  send your complaints against them to e-mail

 forsetopaysl@gmail.com

 in a letter to specify real the name of the  Photos of your application for the background of your passport or other document establishing your identity, physical address, name avatar essence of the claim.

Together we are strong, will defend justice, put in place a corporation!

Assistance for the project:
webmoney:
Z194452568841
R272949186730
U331327394259

Bitcoin: 18QL4SM1Pp2nc4pztqMJSaQgFmtyCWvxrS





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий